Thursday, October 11, 2012

Week of the crazyness

So I know I'm not really good at keeping up with this, but hey it's fun when I do decide/remember to blog. :)
This is the craziest week yet for me since move-in. I had two exams, voter registration tabling, meetings, workshops, a field trip and Dorm Wars is this weekend! My psych exam was pretty difficult, but chem was very fair :) I made a few silly mistakes, but the exam was very easy overall. At least I thought so. This weekend will be awesome though! Dorm wars is a big competition between the halls in my community, it's all about getting to know your hall and people in other ones too! We won last year so we better win this year too! Okay well it's 3am I should probably go to sleep now. :) Hasta el proximo blogo lol :) Until I remember to blog next... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment